Monday, October 25, 2004

bot or not?

True story: the 'you' is me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Anand'
Anand: Welcome to our live chat service.
you: hello anand
Anand: How may I help you?
you: is there any way i can remove my profile?
Anand: We shall delete your account/profile as requested by you but before that may we enquire as to why you'd like your profile to be deactivated.
you: i changed my mind
Anand: May I know the reason for the deletion of your profile?
you: no, its not really relevant
Anand: Kindly let me know your profile id and password so that I may be able to assist you suitably.
you: profile id: XXXX, password: ****
Anand: I would like to inform you that the registration of your profile is `incomplete'. However, you can use the same by logging into your profile by using your email Id and password and update your profile and put in more information about your self.
Anand:
you: i dont want to put more information
Anand: Alright,
you: hello?
Anand: Please hold for a moment.
you: so , tell me, are u a bot?
Anand: I apologize for the delay in response.
Anand: I would like to confirm that your profile has been deleted.
you: thank you so much!
Anand: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
you: no, thanks
Anand: Thank you for using xyz.com Chat Service. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance.
~~~~~
what do you think: bot or not?