Thursday, December 23, 2004

Best of 2004

I'm starting a new tradition and making a best-of list. This is inspired (sort of) by the Emirates ad which basically had two middle-aged africans seeing snow for the first time, and generally going crazy having snowball fights etc. The tag line was: "When was the last time you did something for the first time?" So I decided to make a short list of things (in no particular order)that I did for the first time in 2004.
1. Crossed the equator
2. Saw Bangalore as a tourist
3. Went to an art-show opening. related: got my first oil painting- an upside down anatomically inaccurate spider on a weird web.
4. Saw my first Santa
5. My first Western classical music concert
6. Saw the world's largest monolith
7. Went on a roadtrip. A real roadtrip.

(not an awful lot, eh? hope 2005 will be better)